Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Publish the maven site content?

Publish the maven site content?
Under ACCUMULO-1122, I'm fixing up things so that

'mvn site'

will push the maven-generated content to someplace in the svn tree
that the SCM looks at.

I'm currently running a test-run that will deliver to

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/trunk/maven-site.

Note the lack of 'content' to avoid accidental publication.

Once it's up there, I'll let people know, and we can decide if we want
to make this real.
+
David Medinets 2013-02-27, 20:12
+