HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API

Re: How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API
There is no api to download a file. The client you are using to make these calls will have to read the contents of the file and save it on your local file system.

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.