Sqoop, mail # dev - Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Olivier Lamy 2011-08-09, 20:05
For the reccord.
Some comments in the issue [1] says org.apache.sqoop rather than
org.apache.hadoop.sqoop

--
Olivier
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-311