Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-21, 13:22
Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal
Welcome back Roman.

Likewise, I've been tied up with the day job but next month I can
do BIGTOP-1105/BIGTOP-1148, and BIGTOP-1029 for HBase 0.98.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)