Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

Oddly enough that's how we've always done the version numbering in the build file, setting it up for the next version.  I agree we should change it, but since we've done it in every release since 0.1, I don't think we should block 0.10 for it.  The change is to change the directions in HowToRelease.

Alan.