HBase >> mail # user >> GET performance degrades over time

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 09:16
+
Bing Jiang 2013-05-16, 10:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-16, 16:28
Re: GET performance degrades over time
> This generally happens when the same block is accessed for the HFile.  Are
> you seeing any contention on the HDFS side?

When you say contention what should I be looking for ? slow operations to
respond to data block requests ? or some specific metric in ganglia ?

-Viral
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:43
+