HBase >> mail # user >> thrift with filters

thrift with filters
Hi,

Taking a look at the thrift interface to hbase and I am having a hard time
finding any way to set the "filterString" for scans. Anyone know how to do
this?

Thanks,

Jon

P.S. If there is a better user group for this question please let me know
:-)