Flume, mail # user - Would someone please comment on Tail Source in NG?

+
Chris Neal 2012-08-29, 16:18
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-08-30, 01:51
+
Patrick Wendell 2012-08-30, 05:07
+
Chris Neal 2012-08-30, 14:45
+
Steve Johnson 2012-08-30, 15:06
+
Patrick Wendell 2012-09-02, 21:45
+
Steve Johnson 2012-09-05, 14:26
Re: Would someone please comment on Tail Source in NG?
Patrick Wendell 2012-09-05, 16:47
Got it - I'm building this for deployment settings where it is not
possible to integrated directly with flume directly (e.g thru an
appender). That is the preferable option when you can do it, so makes
sense that you are going that way.

- Patrick

+
Chris Neal 2012-08-30, 14:29