Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop in ubuntu 12.04

+
Twaha Daudi 2012-12-02, 14:01
+
Chandrashekhar Kotekar 2012-12-02, 14:07
Re: Hadoop in ubuntu 12.04
Hi,

Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for usage oriented questions. The
common-dev list is for developers and contributors working on the
Hadoop project.

It is certainly possible to run Hadoop for development purposes on
almost any Linux distribution out there. You can follow Michael Noll's
single node installation guide on your Ubuntu, viewable at
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/

--
Harsh J