HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?

+
Stack 2013-10-25, 16:45
+
Jesse Yates 2013-10-25, 17:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-25, 17:12
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-25, 17:16
+
黄浩松 2013-10-25, 17:16
Re: DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?
+1 I've actually been using git to do most of my work lately.

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-10-25, 17:58
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-25, 18:10