HBase >> mail # user >> Query a version of a column efficiently

Re: Query a version of a column efficiently
Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that for your
example, you should use setTimeRange(0, 5) and setMaxVersion(1).  It's
my understanding that those settings will give you the 1 latest
version from all applicable version (0 <= timestamp <= 5).

Since it's pretty easy to set the timestamp of a row when you update
it, try it, and see if it's what you want.

--Tom