Kafka, mail # user - Metrics for kafka broker

Re: Metrics for kafka broker
Matthew Rathbone 2012-10-01, 15:08
We use JMXTrans, it's pretty easy to set up. Pro-tip: use the yml-to-config
generator included as a contrib script, it's much more concise.

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team