Zookeeper >> mail # user >> RE: About initLimit and syncLimit

+
charles charles 2012-09-24, 23:52
+
charles charles 2012-09-24, 23:59
RE: About initLimit and syncLimit
Hi,

 Even I am facing this issue. But I dont want to clean up the data
directory, Is there any other way of solving this issue?? Please let me know
as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ramachandra