Kafka, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-26, 15:39
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-07-26, 15:40
+
Taylor Gautier 2012-07-26, 18:31
+
Joel Koshy 2012-07-26, 18:43
+
Jay Kreps 2012-07-26, 21:11
+
Jonathan Creasy 2012-07-26, 21:35
+
Joe Stein 2012-07-28, 13:50
+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-28, 22:49
+
Derek Chen-Becker 2012-07-30, 14:04
+
Chris Burroughs 2012-07-31, 00:40
+
Jun Rao 2012-07-31, 16:08
+
Chris Burroughs 2012-08-02, 12:36
Re: [DISCUSS] git as the primary data source
Chris Burroughs 2012-08-02, 12:42