HBase, mail # user - Is it possible to indicate the column scan order when scanning table?

Is it possible to indicate the column scan order when scanning table?
yonghu 2013-02-07, 17:23
Dear all,

I wonder if it is possible to indicate the column scan order when
scanning table. For example, if I have two column families cf1 and cf2
and I create a scan object. Is the table scanning order of
scan.addFamily(cf1) and   scan.addFamily(cf2) is as same as
scan.addFamily(cf2) and scan.addFamily(cf1)? If it's the same order,
is it possible to indicate the scanning order of table?

regards!

Yong
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-07, 17:29