Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-09, 23:42
I understand.  The discussion we had was around the current distributions
ship with Sqoop 1.x as the default sqoop product (primarily because Sqoop 2
is in preview releases currently.   The current focus of the team is to
bring sqoop 2 to fruition quickly but Sqoop 1.x is the release that
customers currently are  using and hence the suggestion.

Venkat