HBase, mail # user - Where are hadoop distributions compatible with hbase-0.89

Re: Where are hadoop distributions compatible with hbase-0.89
Andrey Stepachev 2010-09-22, 08:39
Good. Thanks for reply.

But if you have repo on github why not to make hadoop repo for the same with
branches/tags for uploaded artefacts?