Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 20:10
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 20:15
+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 20:41
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 20:56
+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 21:15
Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
So, each rack is a different "service" in the Curator-Discovery sense? If so, that will work very well. You should avoid situations where a getChildren() call will approach 1MB of data.

-JZ