Zookeeper, mail # user - curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 21:24
So, each rack is a different "service" in the Curator-Discovery sense? If so, that will work very well. You should avoid situations where a getChildren() call will approach 1MB of data.

-JZ