HBase >> mail # dev >> how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?

Re: how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?
Ted and other folks,

sorry to bother you again. I must miss something here about how to get the
javadoc warning info.

The hadoop-QA result (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9047?focusedCommentId=13816377&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13816377)
shows
".. -1 javadoc. The javadoc tool appears to have generated 1 warning
messages."

but I am having trouble to figure out where to find the warning message.
The closest thing is from the console output :

==========================================================================================================================================    Determining number of patched javadoc warnings.
==========================================================================================================================================

/home/jenkins/tools/maven/latest/bin/mvn clean package javadoc:javadoc
-DskipTests -DHBasePatchProcess >
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/patchprocess/patchJavadocWarnings.txt
2>&1
There appear to be 3 javadoc warnings generated by the patched build.

"
but it also doesn't show the warning message(is there a link to file
patchJavadocWarnings.txt?)
I also ran the 'test-patch.sh' locally, which didn't encounter additional
javadoc warning.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Demai