MapReduce >> mail # user >> About configuring cluster setup

Re: About configuring cluster setup
No, it is not called "pseudo distributed" mode. It called "as you wish"
mode...
It is absolutely normal configuration.
You can distribute your nodes as you like, no one limit you on it.
Just make sure you have enough memory on your nodes.
If you have more questions, feel free to s=ask it directly.