Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Inconsistent Naming in IteratorSetting class.

+
David Medinets 2012-03-18, 23:25
+
Josh Elser 2012-03-19, 01:22
+
David Medinets 2012-03-19, 01:55
+
Josh Elser 2012-03-19, 03:38
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-03-19, 15:38
+
Eric Newton 2012-03-19, 14:18
+
David Medinets 2012-03-19, 23:21
Re: Inconsistent Naming in IteratorSetting class.
On 3/19/2012 7:21 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> How are you getting Eclipse to compile the code? Can you send me your
> .project and .classpath files? I'd love to have Eclipse working with
> the Accumulo code.
Have you looked at m2eclipse? You should be able to just import the
top-level Accumulo project directly into Eclipse.
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-03-20, 00:34