HBase >> mail # user >> how config multi regionserver, or what is wrong?

+
tgh 2012-12-10, 09:48
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-11, 02:36
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-10, 12:54
+
tgh 2012-12-11, 01:00
答复: how config multi regionserver, or what is wrong?
And our hosts is follows

[root@blade1 ~]# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6

192.168.76.233 blade1
192.168.76.234 blade2
192.168.76.235 blade3
192.168.76.236 blade4