Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Two Leaders?!

+
Marshall McMullen 2011-12-20, 17:00
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-20, 17:37
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-20, 18:13
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-20, 18:17
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-20, 19:14
+
Marshall McMullen 2011-12-20, 19:21
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-20, 19:32
Re: Two Leaders?!
After fixing the config files and restarting everything, all the problems
went away. Definitely looks like a configuration problem.

Thanks everyone for helping me to diagnose this.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Marshall McMullen <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > What specific log files should I look for?
> >
> > I inspected the config files for all 3 nodes and they *are different.
> > *Specifically,
> > the servers specified are not consistent:

> > So this looks like a configuration problem not a zookeeper bug correct?
>

> Well, it isn't good!
>
> If the problem goes away when the config is fixed, then your conclusion is
> accurate.

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-12-20, 21:44
+