Hadoop >> mail # user >> Best practice to migrate HDFS from 0.20.205 to CDH3u3

Re: Best practice to migrate HDFS from 0.20.205 to CDH3u3
you can actually look at the distcp

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.0/distcp.html

but this means that you have two different set of clusters available to do
the migration

--
Nitin Pawar