Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new developer

Re: new developer
Just another perspective: over in Hadoop/HBase land, we thank the
contributor on the JIRA (whether it's their first JIRA or hundredth)
but don't announce new contributors. We've got several hundred
contributors so the mailing list traffic would be pretty tiresome. So
there's no ASF-wide rule on this - do what's practical and feels
right, IMO.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon