Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-09, 22:47
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have posted a release candidate for Hadoop 1.0.0 at
>    http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.0-rc2/
>
> Please download, evaluate, and vote on this list.

Pulled into Bigtop, built and running integrations tests today.

Quick question though: how come this one is not fixed?
There's a patch posted, etc *and* it wasn't reproducible
in the branch. I'm confused.

Thanks,
Roman.