HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:22
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 12:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 17:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:03
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-25, 19:56
Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Thanks J-D, Andy, and JM.
Will make it official this afternoon, unless I see objections 'til then.

-- Lars