HBase >> mail # user >> Solr & HBase - Re: How is Data Indexed in HBase?

Re: Solr & HBase - Re: How is Data Indexed in HBase?
Dear Mr Gupta,

Your understanding about my solution is correct. Now both HBase and Solr
are used in my system. I hope it could work.

Thanks so much for your reply!

Best regards,
Bing