Accumulo >> mail # user >> CheckAndPut

Hey guys,

Sorry to spam the list. But I was wondering if Accumulo has a similar function as "checkAndPut" in hbase. I noticed that there was a ticket open that "referenced" the possibility of it, but wasn't sure what was happening:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-803

Roshan Punnoose
[EMAIL PROTECTED]