Flume >> mail # user >> Can I use variables in config file?

Can I use variables in config file?
Hi,

I'm wondering if I can use some variables in the config file so as to
specify sinks' HDFS directory dynamically according to the hostname of
deployed server. For example , I want to set the
agent.sinks.***.hdfs.path=hdfs://../flume/${hostname}/..., and the
${hostname} will be initialized as the hostname of that server while
starting up flume.