Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop

Re: Sqoop, sending for a loop - newby lost - SQL Server/Sqoop
Andy,

Have you tried installing using Apache Bigtop? or some other packaged
installation provider? Hbase client libs are used for Hbase import. Sqoop
is compiled with Hbase support I think.

-Abe