Avro >> mail # user >> How to generate AVRO egg file

+
Karthik Sampath Kumar 2012-01-30, 12:10
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-02-05, 04:13
+
Karthik Sampath Kumar 2012-02-07, 03:32
+
Karthik Sampath Kumar 2012-02-07, 04:01
+
Karthik Sampath Kumar 2012-02-09, 05:42
Re: How to generate AVRO egg file
Sorry the for the late reply.

>> F:\workspace\projects\backup\apache-avro-62d3cac\apache-avro-62d3cac\lang\py>c:\
>> Python32\python setup.py bdist_egg
I see you're using Python 3. The Python Avro package currently does
not support the Python 3 family, only Python 2.

Can you tell *why* do you need any egg? Maybe there is a way around it?
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-03-10, 21:38
+
Karthik Sampath Kumar 2012-03-11, 08:36