Flume, mail # dev - Guidance on Creating JIRA Issues for FLUME Javadocs

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-01, 19:18
Re: Guidance on Creating JIRA Issues for FLUME Javadocs
Mike Percy 2013-04-01, 22:02
Hi Israel,
I'd lean towards something between 2 and 3 depending on your judgment of
related stuff. Less noise on the dev list makes it easier to follow.

Regards,
Mike