MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Java submit job to remote server

+
Alex Thieme 2013-02-12, 22:21
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-02-13, 01:16
Re: Java submit job to remote server
Alex Thieme 2013-02-15, 00:52
Any thoughts on why my connection to the hadoop server fails? An help provided would be greatly appreciated.

Alex Thieme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
508-361-2788

+