MapReduce >> mail # user >> Yarn log directory perms

Re: Yarn log directory perms
Thanks Harsh. It makes sense that 710 is the default. But admins should be
able to configure it differently if required? In our case , we have a
separate process (running as a different user) that forwards logs to
another system. We are unable to do so now due to the default perms.