Hive, mail # user - Hive terminated but not the job

Re: Hive terminated but not the job
Edward Capriolo 2012-07-09, 15:38
No, there is no way to re-attach. Because hive works with
side-directories and moves data at the last step the job is not
salvageable. Your should kill the job from the hadoop job tracker.