Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-07, 23:02
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-07, 23:26
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-07, 23:38
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 04:02
+
Brock Noland 2013-10-08, 15:18
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 22:56
+
Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 23:03
Thejas,

If you are considering respining RC, I would like to request inclusion of
following:

HIVE-5418 : Integer overflow bug in
ConditionalResolverCommonJoin.AliasFileSizePair
HIVE-5449 : Hive schematool info option incorrectly reports error for
Postgres metastore
HIVE-5484 : TestSchemaTool failures when Hive version has more than 3
revision numbers

Justification : All of these are small bug fixes which are already
committed to trunk.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Thejas Nair 2013-10-08, 23:41