Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 0

Thejas,

If you are considering respining RC, I would like to request inclusion of
following:

HIVE-5418 : Integer overflow bug in
ConditionalResolverCommonJoin.AliasFileSizePair
HIVE-5449 : Hive schematool info option incorrectly reports error for
Postgres metastore
HIVE-5484 : TestSchemaTool failures when Hive version has more than 3
revision numbers

Justification : All of these are small bug fixes which are already
committed to trunk.

Thanks,
Ashutosh