Drill, mail # dev - Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-27, 14:05
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 14:09
Re: Wiki still not editable, what shall we do?
Jacques Nadeau 2013-10-27, 14:27
Try again.  I've been pointed in the right direction so hopefully you can
add/edit again.
On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They gave me permissions to edit and said I had permissions to add others.
>  However, I can't figure out how to add others.  I will follow up.
>

> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+Wiki
>>
>> Tried pretty much everything locally (log off/on, cache, cookies, etc.)
>> but the Confluence Wiki seems not to be editable, still. From last week’s
>> hangout I know everyone seems to have this problem.
>>
>> What shall we do?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>                 Michael
>>
>> --