HBase >> mail # user >> Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 21:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-23, 00:20
Re: Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin
Great job Sergey! Welcome and keep up the good work.
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Sergey and welcome :)
>

> ________________________________

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-02-23, 01:08