-Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-05-21, 08:17
C++ is good to go as well.I tried to assign AVRO-1026 and AVRO-1066 to their respective reporters. JIRA wouldn't accept their names as assignees. Can someone help?
Of the three problems reported in AVRO-1058 is the first one is a real bug. I created a separate JIRA AVRO-1097 and submitted a patch. Doug can you review and check it in before the release? Thanks.
From: Douglas Creager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 20 May 2012 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: 1.7.0 release soon?
> I just tested all of the available patches for the C library on my Windows box. Apologies for the delay, I didn't have access to this machine until today. They
look good; I'm going to merge them into SVN now so they're in for 1.7.0.
C library should be good to go. All of the recent patches have been applied. AVRO-1089 is still open, but it won't require any API changes, and will require some more investigation. So it can wait for 1.7.1.