HBase, mail # user - Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.GetJavaProperty

Re: Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.GetJavaProperty
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-03, 17:22
Hi,

HBase should be working with JDK 7, however it's so far only
supporting JDK 6. The issue you are facing below is mode probably not
JDK related. Can you describe the steps you followed?

JM