HBase >> mail # user >> Efficient way to read a large number of files in S3 and upload their content to HBase

Re: Efficient way to read a large number of files in S3 and upload their content to HBase
Marcos,

You could to a distcp from S3 to HDFS and then do a bulk import into HBase.

Are you running HBase on EC2 or on your own hardware?

-Amandeep