HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 17:00
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-16, 17:12
Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
Hi,
Please take a look at patch v5 attached to HBASE-8352.

It would be nice to resolve this blocker today so that 0.94.7 RC can be cut.

Thanks

+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 08:10
+