HDFS >> mail # user >> HyperThreading in TaskTracker nodes?

HyperThreading in TaskTracker nodes?
I would like to get some opinions / recommendations about the pros and
cons of enabling HyperThreading on TaskTracker nodes. Presumably memory
could be an issue, but is there anything to be gained, perhaps because
of I/O wait? My small cluster is made of relatively slow and old
systems, which mostly are quite slow to/from disk, if that matters.

Thanks,

Terry