HBase, mail # user - Empty a table

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 16:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 17:28
+
Tianying Chang 2013-02-05, 17:37
+
Kevin Odell 2013-02-05, 17:38
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-05, 17:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-05, 17:43
Re: Empty a table
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-05, 18:36
If there is a time consideration here, perhaps you want to do this because
the data isn't interesting after some time interval has elapsed but the
keyspace for new entries will be similar -- then consider using TTLs. It's
easy and they will do what you want, garbage collecting useless data while
not changing region boundaries.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy