HBase >> mail # user >> java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException: -1 in hbase

+
Job Thomas 2013-09-04, 05:38
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-04, 06:10
+
Job Thomas 2013-09-04, 09:59
Re: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException: -1 in hbase
That's interesting. Can you please tell u sa bit more about the context?
What kind of table are you using for you job? Is it an empty one? Anything
special? Have yoy run HBCK?

Also, can you please double check your HBase version? I looked at the code
for 0.94.9 and it doesn't seems to be in sync with the stack trace you have
provided. readFields is calling readByteArray many times, so we need to
figure which one exactly failed.

Thanks,

JM
2013/9/4 Job Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>