HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:29
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 18:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-26, 20:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 19:49
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 21:35
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Sure, the "N times" thing was simply about suggesting a simple filter on
new tests, so contributors don't put up a flapper. It's not meant to be a
comprehensive answer to unit testing challenges.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)
+