HBase, mail # dev - 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 21:03
Sure, the "N times" thing was simply about suggesting a simple filter on
new tests, so contributors don't put up a flapper. It's not meant to be a
comprehensive answer to unit testing challenges.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)